It is considered as a set of strict laws and conditions that must be adhered to, in order to preserve itself as a real Ultras, so that the belonging member differs from the ordinary cheerleader, as well as ideas or orientations that differ from one group to another under the broad lines of legislation and their universal laws which can not be exceeded in No way.
The most important constants and fundamentals of the Ultras we find:
- First and foremost, an independent self-financing group, does not accept funding or material assistance from any party or from the team's managing office. It finances itself by selling its own products, annual membership income, and sometimes by raising funds from members.The group itself.
- Loyalty and unconditional belonging to the team and the sacrifice of the precious for its benefit.
- Attendance to support the team in any place regardless of distance or cost, and support the players morally and sometimes attend training sessions to give positive vibes for players.
- A member of the Ultras Group must respect the principles and laws and maintain the products of the Group with all caution.
- Do not stop encouraging and not sit throughout the game and play the role of player 12 to the fullest.
- The commitment to sit in the space allocated to the Ultras and usually in the corner of the stadium behind the guard net, and this place is considered as special for Ultras since it is where the batch is hanged, which consists of a banner bearing the name of the group and its logo, which is the most valuable thing owned by the ultras and we will discuss ways to explain the ways to encourage and the materials of the ultras in another subject.
- The mutual Respect of the members for each other and work under the guidance of the nucleus of the group who are the oldest and most experienced members in the field of the Ultras and they lead the group in secret.
- Self-denial and non-flow of work for the person, but for the group as a whole and this is one of the most important principles of the Ultras
- Not to appear for any media platforms in general and work to deliver messages in the stands during the game through banners and slogans enter in a hidden manner, which creates the element of surprise always.
- Holding on the idea of the OLD SCHOOL which is not dedicated only for Ultras but also to art and literature, cinema, and all that the human mind understands because the modern age and modern technology make it easier for Humans to live his life and to enjoy what they like. The principles of old school for Ultras will be explained In a special subject.
- The opposition of modern football emanating from capitalism, which makes football a commodity for sale and purchase, against exaggeration and neglect in the construction of stadiums and raising the prices of tickets for matches, or the culture of professionalism and selling players, as this destroys the pleasure of enjoying the original and popular football.